Friday, August 5, 2011

Wellbutrin not doing its job?

I started on 150mg per day and as of day 3 Im about to stop taking it. The first day I started feeling odd and the tiniest bit more sociable around people. The second day I felt a little better and could feel more themes out of my life, but around half way into the day I started feeling depressed and nauseous. I got a serious migraine last night and I felt like I could puke at any second until I finally fell asleep. Now day 3 I feel very depressed and I dont want to do anything, not even study for my exam tomorrow. I slowly get a headache every day that gets progressively worse until I fall asleep. Im also starting to wake up at night, being drenched in sweat. Is this normal because I really hate this, I feel so unstable like crazy happy and sad every second constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment