Monday, August 8, 2011

Would you wait a year to be with someone you loved?

The guy that I have been waiting for is faithful, respectful, and is waiting on me to turn 18. I have known him very well for the past 8 - 9 months. He is currently 24, and has been more than willing to wait for me. He is best friends with my older brother, and this guy has shown me respect since day one. Luke, ( the guy I want to be with) supports his family financially and has a full time job. Luke wants me to go to college and he has told me he will wait. The way he treats me would have any girl head over heels for him. In less than a year, ( next june) we could be together ( currently 17). I told him I want to stay abstinent ( nothing past kissing) at least until 18, and he is fully supportive. My mom has told me to not be with him until I am legal, so that is why we are not together. I have always had past ex's who ran me over emotionally and the relationships were unstable. Does it sound okay to wait for him since he is willing to wait the time for me? Thanks for any advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment