Monday, August 8, 2011

I can't tell if he's ignoring me or if he's really just that busy?

I've been dating this guy for about a month now and I think we've only actually hung out 5 times. We always make plans to but when it comes time to actually hang out he says he has to work or study. He puts work and studying above me, which is fine because I know how important it is to him, but I'd appreciate a little attention too sometimes. There are times when I'll be with him and some friends and he tells me that he's just going to go home and go to sleep instead of staying with me for the night, and then he'll go around to his friends talking about hanging out later that night. I know most of the time he is studying because he's taking some really hard courses, but there are other times where I just feel like he's avoiding me. I'm not sure what to do but something has to be done because it's making me more emotionally unstable than I'd like to be, so any advice or comment would be appreciated. Thanks! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment