Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My husband keeps threatening me to let him in my friends house where I'm staying?

I'm 23 and I married my 32 yr old husband 5 years ago and I'm divorcing him because he has been extremely abusive and controlling and I'm very unhappy and can't handle living like that anymore. I've tried getting him to go to programs but he refuses. I'm staying with my friend for now because he has been following me and crying and begging me back and threatening to kill himself and he's making me uncomfortable. Well he has parked outside my friends house all night and threatens to call the cops and tell them I stole his items if I don't let him in. The items he's talking about are the jewelry he's bought me for gifts. Im scared to let him in bc his behavior has been very unstable and stalkerish lately. How can I make him stop? He and his entire family are cops so everything ive done so far doesn't keep him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment