Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Im thinking of moving in with my dad?

my parents recently divorced and im now 17. my mom was having somewhat of an affair before they actually divorced i knew this bc i caught her boyfriend in the house when i came home early in the morning. ive moved now with my mom and her boyfriend south. i told my mom i didnt want to live with him but she forced me. and living with my dad is sorta unstable as he travels for his job. now my mom is getting onto me about being rude and such. like not saying hello to anyone. i dont usually say hello or anything bc i dont really respect either of them bc of the way things turned out. it really is just to early for her to accept this man into her life i feel. my brother and father feel the same way as they know shes in a relationship but not that we live with him. i could also move to my brothers. im really emotionally damaged from this and its not bc of the divorce, its her decisions that have brought great guilt to me as well as anger. ive cried twice over this with a lot of actual physical exertion and im usually a very stable person. please give me some advice

No comments:

Post a Comment