Friday, August 5, 2011

I Want To Live With A Different Parent: Please Help?

Im 14 Years Old: Turning 15 In August: My Parents Have Been Divorved Since I Was Like 5. I Live With My Dad And His Wife Of 7 Years In New York And I Absolutley Hate It, My Mom Tried Fighting For Custody 3 Years Ago And Lost. My Mom Lives In South Carolina, And She Has A Lot Of Issues, Such As Drugs, And Her Mental Health That Came Up A Couple Years Back And She Lost Custody Of Her Daughter And Son That Were Living With Her, But She Is Cleaned Up And Is Getting Custody Back: I Know If Theres Another Custody Battle All Of That Will Be Brought Up And She Will Loose Automatically: But I Absolutley Can't Stand Living Here; I Hate My Step Mother With A Great Passion And Because Of Her Me And My Dad Fight All The Time, Shes Always Putting Me Down And Accusing Me Of Her Problems: And Im Grounded All The TIme Because Of Stupid **** That Doesnt Even Make Since: And She Moved Out This Year To Move To Georgia And She Blamed Me For The Whole Reason They Were Fighting: My Life Was Great While She Was Gone Everyone Got Along; But Then She Moved Back In: So What Should I Do? , I Really Want To Live With My Mom, I Have Good Reasons To Move But They Would Have Good Reasons As To Why It Would Be An Unstable Enviornment.

No comments:

Post a Comment